Where did roundtable go?

PDA

larry_minn
June 28, 2004, 02:31 AM
Am I blind? Can't seem to find the roundtable forum? I have e-mail that someone posted on Online Fiction thread. Link won't work. ????
If I try to use my Favorites I get a link not found. Had to go thru a proxy server? So is problem on my end?
Yep I don't know much about this thing...

If you enjoyed reading about "Where did roundtable go?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Croyance
June 28, 2004, 02:39 AM
You must be logged in from the computer you are using at the moment.
I believe you must enable cookies (Mmmm, cookies).

larry_minn
June 28, 2004, 02:46 AM
Now it came back? The roundtable section was gone. All others were there/useable? Couldn't reach it by links/search? Now it works? Ghost in the machine I guess?

joe sixpack
June 28, 2004, 05:25 AM
Yes, I posted the very same thing once.
See Croyance' post above.

cheers, ab

Mal H
June 28, 2004, 11:43 AM
The Roundtable forum is for registered members only. You won't see it if you haven't logged in or if there is a cookie problem as stated above.

larry_minn
June 29, 2004, 01:50 AM
I just thought it strange my favorite wouldn't fine THR... When typed in was not found. But after some effort a proxy server go me here BUT wouldn't show Roundtable. I had E-mail notification of post on RT but wouldn't connect. Funny thing is I had not (tossed my cookies) for over a week? Oh well its back and all good. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Where did roundtable go?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!