Oakley: Carbon Fiber Eye Pro Alert!

PDA

Skunkabilly
June 29, 2004, 04:36 PM
The Half-Jackets have interchangeable lenses for those of us who need multiple lens colors and the M-frames don't fit well on.

http://oakley.com/media_cache/oakley/catalog/product/eyewear/omatter/half_jacket/small/carbon_fiber_titanium_iridium.png/enlarge_two.jpg

Time to hit up the Oakley store...(ok I know it's not real carbon fiber but....)

If you enjoyed reading about "Oakley: Carbon Fiber Eye Pro Alert!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
45R
June 29, 2004, 05:57 PM
It does say titanium on the lens :)

Schuey2002
June 30, 2004, 03:42 AM
Me likey.

Drop in a set of Ice Iridium lenses in those pups, and I'd buy a pair of 'dem Oaks.. :cool:

Mute
June 30, 2004, 02:53 PM
I personally like the magnesium ones.

OF
June 30, 2004, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry, but where are the high-end impact-resistant shooting glasses that don't make you look like a bug or a space cadet?

- Gabe

Skunkabilly
June 30, 2004, 03:11 PM
http://oakley.com/media_cache/oakley/catalog/product/eyewear/omatter/overthetop/fmj_5.56_ice_iridium.png/enlarge_one.jpg

Like these? :evil:

DragonRider
June 30, 2004, 10:59 PM
I love my Half Jackets. I ended up getting the golf version:barf: comes with 3 sets of lenses. Wear them anytime I'm not wearing my M Frames.

John

whoami
June 30, 2004, 11:36 PM
Like these? :evil:

You know....I honestly thought those were a huge gimmick of Oakleys.....until I caught some show a year or so ago and Flavor Flav (PE, anybody? Public Enemy?) was wearing them for an interview. .....

9mmepiphany
July 1, 2004, 01:55 AM
if you really want to look like a bug...check out the perscription models

OF
July 1, 2004, 10:34 AM
That is a bugalicious set of shades. :D

- Gabe

Skunkabilly
July 1, 2004, 11:34 AM
You should get those bug ones in green...then tell your friends they're night vision...

"Here, try these....What? You can't see? Did you press the 'on' button" :evil:

Denko
July 2, 2004, 01:23 AM
I have carbon fiber M frames,they have broken twice.I treated them well,I have a pair of sunclouds that have lasted 12yrs.

Unisaw
July 2, 2004, 01:48 AM
Are those shades or some kind of mansiere (aka "the bro")?

If you enjoyed reading about "Oakley: Carbon Fiber Eye Pro Alert!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!