What do you think?

PDA

trimation
February 13, 2003, 06:38 PM
Just had a guy come into my store who I was speaking to for quite a while. Don't know how we got on this topic but he began to tell me how he is a field agent for the FBI.

I asked him a few question, one being wether or not he carries the sig.

He didn't really know what the Sig was and when I explained that it is the normal carry piece for the FBI he said "no I carry a Beretta cougar".

Does that sound probable to you guys? I think this guy is full of it. What do you think?

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spacemanspiff
February 13, 2003, 06:46 PM
maybe FBI for him doesnt mean Federal Bureau of Investigation?

Greg L
February 13, 2003, 06:51 PM
Break out the hip boots, it sounds like it is getting a little deep there.

Greg

TallPine
February 13, 2003, 07:18 PM
I know what I think "FBI" stands for, but this is a family forum so I will go no further ... :D

NewShooter78
February 13, 2003, 07:21 PM
He knows a Berretta Cougar but not the Sig? Yeah, keep the shovel handy.

bad_dad_brad
February 13, 2003, 08:10 PM
I believe the FBI agent carries either the G22 or G23 Glock in .40 depending on their preference. SWAT FBI guys use Springfield Armory customized M1911s.

Autolite
February 13, 2003, 08:17 PM
He likely was an FBI field agent. Undercover work just isn't his forte' ...

10-Ring
February 13, 2003, 08:28 PM
F airly B ad I mmitation!

Come on, if you're gonna lie, get your story straight :scrutiny:

BerettaNut92
February 13, 2003, 08:50 PM
C'mon if he was really a wannabe FBI agent he'd know everything about the Sig 226, how many parts are in there, how he's on the HRT, etc. etc. etc.

cheygriz
February 13, 2003, 10:29 PM
Perhaps he was hired as a diversity candidate? Gotta make those quotas, ya know!

Blackhawk
February 14, 2003, 01:04 AM
Love it when those types out themselves. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!