Ruger P90 .45 ACP

PDA

ColtBRH
June 30, 2004, 12:28 PM
I've heard these are very reliable, but how is the accuracy? How do these compare to the Glock 21 and 30?

How does the trigger compare to the Sig P220? Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger P90 .45 ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spacemanspiff
June 30, 2004, 12:50 PM
my brother has a p90. while i cant compare the trigger to a sig 220, what i do know is that the trigger pull is quite long in double action, single action is better, but it still felt (to me) like i was pulling forever. the trigger reset is also laborious.
however, it isnt a heavy pull.

i havent had enough time with it at the range to learn the trigger and become accurate with it though. i think it has potential. what i thought was unusual in the few hundred rounds i fired through it was that the slide moves rather slowly. once the hammer falls, you hear the Bang, and then the slide moves. with my kimber, and every other pistol i've fired, the bang/slide action is seamless.

Red_SC
June 30, 2004, 12:59 PM
The accuracy in mine is pretty good. I don't have actual numbers to give you. I've outshot plenty of glocks with it, but I've picked up 1911's and outshot the Ruger. Personally, I do like the trigger much more than that of the Sig. Double action pull is long, but then again it's double action and supposed to be long. Single action is great. The trigger reset is a little long, though. I'm not sure about spiff's slow slide, it may have just been his brother's gun. Mine isn't like that.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger P90 .45 ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!