this is important, where should it be posted?

PDA

tasunkawitko
July 1, 2004, 07:52 PM
i've had stuff deleted for not being posted in the right spot, so i will submit it to you guys and you can decide where to post it. it is important information as many people who collect firearms also collect western art.

the title should be this:

i hope you didn't bid on this auction!

and here is the text:

------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm 99% sure it is a fake. believe me, i would know....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4013&item=3733408501&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
------------------------------------------------------------------

the link is abbreviated, so you will have to go into "edit" mode to get the entire text of the link. as i said, post it where YOU see fit, but if we can save a member from wasting five or ten thousand dollars on a bogus painting, then it is a good idea, no?

thank you, and please update me on the status of this post.

ronald fischer
western history and culture program developer
c.m. russell musem
great falls, montana
fischer@cmrussell.org

p.s. cb900f, who is a member in good standing, can confirm that i am who i say i am.

If you enjoyed reading about "this is important, where should it be posted?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
July 1, 2004, 08:17 PM
Looks like you've had exactly one thread deleted for being off topic, that one was in January of this year. That was also before the Roundtable forum was added.

You can post your info in the Roundtable forum without fear of having it deleted.

tasunkawitko
July 1, 2004, 08:19 PM
mal -

i wasn't trying to imply anything negative, i just wanted to make sure that the information got out to people. if i conveyed a negative image in my opening post, then please accept my apologies.

thanks for steering me in the right direction!

Mal H
July 1, 2004, 08:25 PM
"if i conveyed a negative image in my opening post ..."

It certainly read that way to me.

"... then please accept my apologies."

Accepted, and you're most welcome. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "this is important, where should it be posted?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!