Other than Whine, what other French products can I boycott?

PDA

Dad-Gummit
February 14, 2003, 10:48 AM
I'm ready to boycott French products, but the problem is that I can't figure out what to boycott. The only two things that I can think of are wine and Perrier,and I've already boycotted them. Since my hobbies are shooting related there is NOTHING French that I use. Maybe someone can list French things that we can boycott.

If you enjoyed reading about "Other than Whine, what other French products can I boycott?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ol' Badger
February 14, 2003, 11:02 AM
Try these...
French Fry's
French Dip
French Bread
French Dressing
French Kisses
lots of things to boycot :D
also French Ticklers :what:

Oleg Volk
February 14, 2003, 11:05 AM
How about...stop watching "La Femme Nikita" and stop reading "Cyrano de Bergerac". Don't read "Carmen" or "A Chronicle of the Reign of Charles IX", either...and forget about anything by Dumas Elder or Younger. No de Maupassant, either. Don't use MAS36 or MAS49 rifles.

And no drooling over FAMAS or Mat49. Oh, and this is far enough off topic that a coup de grace is in order.

If you enjoyed reading about "Other than Whine, what other French products can I boycott?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!