I Can't Post At Home

PDA

doctorj
February 14, 2003, 11:59 AM
I registered on TFL from my work computer a couple months ago and I have no problem posting from work. I made a post today-- besides this one. Last night I tried to post from home, and I couldn't. The system recognized me and thanked me for logging in, and my name appeared on the list of the "logged in"-- but when I tried to post it kept kicking me back to the login screen, telling me I wasn't logged in. This morning from work I was able to do the post with no problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "I Can't Post At Home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
February 14, 2003, 01:26 PM
Sounds like a problem with your home computer not accepting cookies. You can go to usercp and toggle the option called "browse using cookies," or you can go home and change your security settings to accept cookies from thehighroad.org.

Either should work. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "I Can't Post At Home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!