info on F.E.G.

PDA

mokster
July 6, 2004, 12:28 AM
I recently bought a FEG .45 thought it would be a cool cheap gun. Would like to hear from anyone else about what they think about it. I went to fire it today and had a lot of trouble with it extracting the spent round.:( it just kept jamming.I didnt clean it before we went to shoot it so I took it home now and cleaned it I hope thats what it was.

If you enjoyed reading about "info on F.E.G." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Josey
July 6, 2004, 01:49 AM
FEG Hi-Power clones and their PA-63 are fair firearms. I am not a fan of anything else they make/made. I would like to be more upbeat but, I don't hold out any hope for improvement in your function dysfunction.

telewinz
July 6, 2004, 05:22 AM
FEG won the "best clone" poll that was held on a thread recently. It was against some pretty stiff competition, enough said.:)

mokster
July 6, 2004, 10:21 PM
where can I find that poll?

If you enjoyed reading about "info on F.E.G." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!