This Month's S.W.A.T

PDA

Soap
February 14, 2003, 03:59 PM
All I can say is: Wow! This magazine gets better every single time I read it. This month has articles on topics such as combat fieldcraft, Airsoft (great topic!), lanyards, CQD, sniping, and a ton of other things. Also, there are numerous on gear new and old. All around, this is one of the most interesting issues this magazine has released. I would highly recommend it!

If you enjoyed reading about "This Month's S.W.A.T" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BerettaNut92
February 14, 2003, 07:14 PM
I'm going to pick it up this Sunday when I pick up the paper (coupons).

I wonder if Runty planted any easter eggs? :D

Betty
February 14, 2003, 07:20 PM
Not yet, Skunky - haven't had the time. Scanning & tedious Photoshopping take up ALOT of time. That plus I'm still getting the "feel" of working for Rich, so I don't want to pull anything like that yet. :p

"Hey? Who's that in the background of that photo? Is that Skunkabilly wearing a gas mask and toting a banjo?"

-teaser-
In the upcoming issue, you might see a familiar face, and if you like crusty vintage battle rifles...

Oh, the design is going to look a lot better. :p

BerettaNut92
February 14, 2003, 07:44 PM
Can I be on the next cover? I bet can outdo the guy with the tiger stripes and tacvest on January's!

In the upcoming issue, you might see a familiar face, and if you like crusty vintage battle rifles

Tamara?

twoblink
February 14, 2003, 10:52 PM
Is my ugly mug on it??:eek:

BerettaNut92
February 17, 2003, 01:10 PM
I checked two bookstores' newsstands and can't find it...help!

BerettaNut92
February 17, 2003, 05:25 PM
I will! :o

Kobun
February 17, 2003, 05:33 PM
Stop teasing me!!!
I still havn't recieved any issues after I got the Jan '03 issue. :(
I have sent a mail to SWAT, so I assume this problem with shipping abroad will be corrected for future issues.
The one issue I have got this far has been very good, so the future looks promising.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=43854

Jim March
February 17, 2003, 06:34 PM
There's gonna be a REALLY good issue in a few months :).

If you enjoyed reading about "This Month's S.W.A.T" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!