Send a message of support to our troops!!!

PDA

Drjones
February 14, 2003, 04:10 PM
http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/

DO IT!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Send a message of support to our troops!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Drjones
February 14, 2003, 04:17 PM
Some of the more touching ones I've read while browsing the site:

I am in Camp Fire USA, and we are saying Happy Valentine's Day to all the people in the military. I am 8 years old and I am an Adventurer. I am almost 9. I hope you are having a happy Valentine's Day where you are. Thank you for helping our country.

Angela
California

Hi, I just wanted to let you know how much my family and I appreciate the sacrifice you are making to allow us to remain safe in our homes, citys, and country. You are a great gift to our world. Wishing you a peaceful heart and swift trip home to your family and friends. God Speed and Happy Valentine's Day. Shelia

Shelia
Laguna Niguel , California

I am in Camp Fire USA, and we are saying Happy Valentine's Day to all the people in the military. I am 7 years old. I am a Starflight. I like to catch bugs and I rescued a caterpillar from drowning in the rain. Thank you for helping take care of our caountry. I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day where you are.

Rosie
California

No matter where you are, you always have an extra special place in my heart. I know the sacrifices you endure and I am always praying and wishing the best for you. May the rest of the world understand that you stand for what's right and you will do what it takes to make it work. My family, friends, and I will always stand with you and support you! You are what makes this country what it is, safe and a wonderful place to be. Thank you and Thank your family because we know how much they Love and miss you. May God Bless you all and bring you home soon.

Yolanda
Cypress , California

This one almost made me cry:

Dear Army person, Thank you so much for fighting for our country. My papa was in the army! Sincerely, Rachel Greenmyer age 7, Girl Scout Troop 268 P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

Rachel Greenmyer
Fresno , California

Dear Army, I hope you win the war and save our country. Happy Valentine's Day. Age 6, Girl Scout Troop 268

Sara Kast
Fresno , California

hansolo
February 14, 2003, 04:41 PM
I needed something like this to show my support! I just sent a message from the site from Dr Jones' post. As a TFL member was prone to say,

"Good on ya!"

Steve

seeker_two
February 14, 2003, 04:55 PM
Just sent the following message to ALL the branches (ain't that BACK button great! :D )

Our hopes & prayers are with you...

We're proud of all you. Do your jobs well & come home safely.....

And I meant every word...:D

Lennyjoe
February 14, 2003, 09:41 PM
Thanks guys. You dont know how much it means to us. Both here in Korea and over in the Desert.

To my fellow brothers and sisters, "May God keep you safe and return you home to your loved ones soon".

4 more months for me.

Drjones
February 18, 2003, 08:06 PM
BTT.....

Marshall
February 18, 2003, 08:17 PM
Sent the following:

Hang in there, Iraqi butt kickin time is coming soon. I know the wait is rough but, our country needs you heroes! You have my support and respect!

Thank you!
Marshall
Oklahoma, USA!

If you enjoyed reading about "Send a message of support to our troops!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!