I can't find the round table

PDA

TerryBob
July 8, 2004, 10:58 AM
I don't see the round table. Did we loose it or is there just a glitch on my computer? I know that it was here earlier.

TerryBob

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't find the round table" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TerryBob
July 8, 2004, 11:02 AM
OK, never mind, it's here again. That was wierd. It was gone and now it's back.

priv8ter
July 8, 2004, 11:04 AM
I had this problem once. If you are just looking at The High Road without actually logging in, you won't see The Round Table...it only shows up to registered users that are actively logged on.

So, if you are the type of person who starts reading posts, and doesn't log on until you actually reply to a thread, you won't see the round table forum.

greg

Edited to add:

So, in your case, since you probably didn't log on until you made your post about not seeing the round table, as soon as you completed the post, you would have been able to see the round table.

I am SOOOOO confused.

greg

TerryBob
July 8, 2004, 11:07 AM
That is exactly what happened. I logged in to post this and then it was there. Normally, I'm logged in as soon as I get into the sight but sometimes, I am not. I feel like an idiot....oh well, such is life.

TerryBob

Vern Humphrey
July 8, 2004, 11:10 AM
Okaaay -- I see a button that says "log out." Where's the button that says "log in?"

priv8ter
July 8, 2004, 11:11 AM
If you are already logged in, the button says 'log out' and vice versa.

greg

Vern Humphrey
July 8, 2004, 11:16 AM
When I enter THR, I am automatically logged in. So, as I understand this thread, I can't get the Roundtable (and I sure don't see it anywhere.) So what do I do about it?

priv8ter
July 8, 2004, 11:19 AM
My computer does the same thing...the cookies recognize me, and I log in automatically.

You should be able to see the Round Table...just scan all the way down to the bottom and you should see it.

greg

Vern Humphrey
July 8, 2004, 01:15 PM
There is is <blush>

If you enjoyed reading about "I can't find the round table" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!