Night Sight Question

PDA

BiXLL
February 14, 2003, 09:00 PM
I have been wanting to get night sites for my Springfield XD Tactical. I wil be shooting in a league at our club that they call combat. I think it will be a combo of IDPA, and IPSC. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what to look into in a night site that will give me a quick target aquisition?

If you enjoyed reading about "Night Sight Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
XLMiguel
February 15, 2003, 12:29 PM
I haven't found anything faster to acquire than the Ashley (now XS Sight Systems) Big Dot (tritium) Express sights. They do take a bit of getting used to, but once you learn to 'bury' the big dot in the center of your target, they're very fast and accurate enough. YMMV, good luck.

10-Ring
February 15, 2003, 06:31 PM
I personally like Trijicons. Nice clear sight pic, relatively iexpensive and my experience of 5 sets over the years have proven them to be of quality.

If you enjoyed reading about "Night Sight Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!