glock g37 range report

PDA

cz75bdneos22
July 10, 2004, 03:10 AM
I have finally given in to the dark side..and purchased a glock stock g37 .45 gap. i bought it at prodefense, a store dedicated to LE and security products. it was priced at $545 + tax, which i did not think was a great price, but i did not want to wait till a gun show came to town..surprisingly, they did not have ammo but for one box of CCi speer 185 gr@16.99/20 rnd , so they gave me 10% off so that i would have something to test fire it with. additionaly, i bought two winchester white box 230 gr fmj @ $15.99/50 rnd from collectors firearms. as much as i tried, i could not find other stores stocking the round. i tried wal-mart, oshman's and academywith no luck.meanwhile at the range, there were no surprises. the gun functioned flawlessly. i did not experience any stoppages, failures to feed or to clear cases.it fired every time. i did not find the kick too much for a .45as i can control the recoil better than on the .357 sig. the weight did not seem bothersome and it was easy to grip. i applied a stick on textured decal grip which i bought for $7 at dillon precision. later, i ordered an extra magazine from topglock at $19.99. it arrived promptly and am looking forward to next time at the range. magazines are 10 rnd and last three rnd are difficult to insert. so that gives a 10 + 1 in the chamber capacity. hope the ammo comes down in price soon!!*

If you enjoyed reading about "glock g37 range report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "glock g37 range report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!