VIEW NEW POSTS doesn't work, either

PDA

matis
July 10, 2004, 10:35 AM
It seems that it is not only the search function that doesn't work.

When I click on VIEW NEW POSTS, I get the same messge, that the admin has disabled the SEARCH function.

Hope the admin guys can get it fixed soon.

Good luck,

matis

If you enjoyed reading about "VIEW NEW POSTS doesn't work, either" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
July 10, 2004, 07:52 PM
Sorry. The search function has been disabled by the administrator. Indeed ..... ***?? :p

About the most valuable aspect of the search feature is out .... do hope it ain't from choice.:(

Phantom Warrior
July 10, 2004, 11:21 PM
Indeed ..... ***??

Correct. The "View New Posts" thing is pretty huge. It'd be good if that was back up ASAP.

Schuey2002
July 11, 2004, 04:55 AM
The search function is temporarily disabled while the search index rebuilds. Please be patient.
Options:
Write your Federal Representatives
Write your State Representatives
Write the Kerry/Bush/Badnarik campaigns and explain why you will/won't be voting for them
Watch C-SPAN (if searching isn't up by Monday morning)
Read a book.
Or you could always use THR without using the "search" or "view new posts" functions, but that seems to be stressing some people out. Please refer to the list of alternative activities above.
Kudos to Derek and/ or Tyme for this one.. :D

P95Carry
July 11, 2004, 04:02 PM
Understood .... and thx guys .... there was a semblance of panic building up!!:rolleyes: :D

Phantom Warrior
July 11, 2004, 07:36 PM
No panic. A heads up would have been nice. I didn't find a float in General or Tech support...

If you enjoyed reading about "VIEW NEW POSTS doesn't work, either" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!