NewsWeek Campaign Poll........

PDA

JG
July 10, 2004, 09:25 PM
Vote Away folks...........

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411103/site/newsweek

If you enjoyed reading about "NewsWeek Campaign Poll........" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JG
July 11, 2004, 02:55 PM
Just remember they typically quote or print the results of these polls at a later date.

Spread it around to other forums.

I think most of us are on the same page.

VaniB.
July 11, 2004, 11:43 PM
Just goes to show you how Cheney is a huge drag on this reelection effort.
Did you see how Bush's numbers popped up almost 10% over kerry when it was suggested that Colin Powell would be the running mate.

I'm tempted to see if the guys on this site think it would be worth while to get a letter campaign going to the Republican Party's Carl Rove to ask him to pressure Bush to dump this Halliburton dinosaur. Right now the mean polotics suggest Bush needs to make some serious adjustments. And QUICK!!

The_Antibubba
July 12, 2004, 04:35 AM
I could then satisfactorily vote for half the ticket.

ninjaj448
July 12, 2004, 12:38 PM
If Condelezza was on the GOP ticket this election, the Dems would be better off just packing it in. I do expect she will be running for the top GOP job in 2008...and will win.

Spot77
July 12, 2004, 05:33 PM
Ohhhh...THAT would be interesting.....Rice vs. Clinton:evil:

DevilDog
July 12, 2004, 05:37 PM
Maybe Rice/Dole or Dole/Rice in '08

If you enjoyed reading about "NewsWeek Campaign Poll........" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!