C & R question

PDA

DWS1117
July 12, 2004, 02:48 PM
Are there any disadvantages to having a C&R ffl?

Other than the obvious one of going broke.

If you enjoyed reading about "C & R question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
July 12, 2004, 02:50 PM
None that I can think of.

The benifits outside of the actual firearms are the dealer discounts you get from various companies such as Brownells and MidwayUSA.

MuzzleBlast
July 12, 2004, 03:01 PM
Just this: since you can now order them and have them delivered directly to your house, you will waste large amounts of time browsing through Shotgun News and all the importer and dealer sites looking at C&R toys.
And you will stay broke all the time.
And you will fill up your gun safe to overflowing.

aguyindallas
July 12, 2004, 04:26 PM
The only problem I have is having enough money to buy more guns. When the safe fills up, I am in major trouble, lol.

Lennyjoe
July 12, 2004, 04:40 PM
When the safe fills up, I am in major trouble

I know the feeling, just dropped $1000 on a bigger safe.

Jim K
July 12, 2004, 04:49 PM
Just be aware of state and local laws when ordering guns, especially handguns. The Collectors' FFL ("C&R license") does not override local laws so you could be in violation and not know it until the cops come with shiny jewelry.

Jim

WhoKnowsWho
July 12, 2004, 05:07 PM
I know the feeling, just dropped $1000 on a bigger safe.

Time to fill that sucker up! Did you get a Liberty Safe or something?

Hkmp5sd
July 12, 2004, 06:25 PM
Are there any disadvantages to having a C&R ffl?
That depends on how fond you are of cosmoline.:)

DWS1117
July 12, 2004, 07:10 PM
It is one of the most vile substances ever made. But, the treasures that lay under it make it worth the effort.

If you enjoyed reading about "C & R question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!