Kerry carry?

PDA

patentmike
July 14, 2004, 06:23 AM
I was wondering if any of you Massechussetters know if there would be any public records regarding Kerry's actions re concealed carry. He has to have been protected by private body guards for many years. Maybe he has even carried. In Texas, you can ask the state if a particular individual is licensed. They will notify the individual that you asked about, including giving them the name of the person who asked, and give you a yes or no. Is there a way to find out in MA?

If you enjoyed reading about "Kerry carry?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam Adams
July 14, 2004, 12:25 PM
I don't know about Lurch, but Fat Ted (Drunken Murderer, MA) had at least one body guard (illegally) carrying a full auto concealed in DC. Needless to say, nothing happened to the guy or to the Swimmer.

I'd bet that Lurch had armed bodyguards before the campaign. Heck, I'd bet that he was like the Wicked B!tch of the West (Feinswine), with his own carry permit and piece, esp. when he was in between marriages and didn't have access to an allowance to pay for armed guards. Now, of course, he has hot and cold running Secret Service agents protecting his ugly @ss (at our expense, naturally).

ReadyontheRight
July 14, 2004, 02:05 PM
I'm sure he's above the law and wouldn't bother with permits.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kerry carry?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!