So are they saying to vote for Kerry?

PDA

molonlabe
July 14, 2004, 11:47 AM
http://www.cpusa.org/

If you enjoyed reading about "So are they saying to vote for Kerry?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
molonlabe
July 14, 2004, 11:49 AM
Or maybe I should have called this 9 out of 10 Communist support Kerry.

Domino
July 14, 2004, 12:54 PM
Good question, they don't say a damn thing about ol' Nader? If they'll just give up and settle for Kerry that easily then that tells me that they must not find him too far from Nader in their eyes. I know its about the lesser of two evils thing but we are talking about the communist party here. A highly idiological group of individuals who tend to never settle on anything but complete totalitarialism. I guess it shows you that even commies can't trust commies.

FeebMaster
July 14, 2004, 01:12 PM
The CPUSA are a bunch of half-assed commies. They support gun control for pity's sake. How can you have a glorious people's revolution if you're unarmed?

molonlabe
July 14, 2004, 01:20 PM
eh... The proletariat will beat the bourgeoisie over the head with big sticks????

flatrock
July 14, 2004, 01:54 PM
The CPUSA are a bunch of half-assed commies. They support gun control for pity's sake. How can you have a glorious people's revolution if you're unarmed?

Communists don't really support power residing in the hands of individual people. They support power in the hands of the government which is theoretically supposed to work toward the overall good of the people.

Standing Wolf
July 14, 2004, 04:19 PM
They support power in the hands of the government which is theoretically supposed to work toward the overall good of the people.

That's actually not a bad definition of the term "statism." It's always a disaster for common people, of course.

If you enjoyed reading about "So are they saying to vote for Kerry?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!