Posting date - is it in error?

PDA

YankeeRebel
July 14, 2004, 04:44 PM
I just saw the "Jim March just finished Filming 'the debate show'" thread in the general gun discussion. The first post has what I think a May of this year post date. Is there something wrong with the date routine as I think this is a wrong date or am I looking at the wrong thing? It looks as if this thread was started today as I do not remember seeing it before.

Let me know if you need more information.

If you enjoyed reading about "Posting date - is it in error?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
July 14, 2004, 04:59 PM
The date is correct. That thread was started back in May, but was just recently posted to today. Take a look at the dates in all of the posts. You'll see a steady progression of dates from the date it was started up until today.

This is typical of when someone resurrects a long-buried thread. It is easy to assume that the thread is new, even though it is months or even years old.

Hope this helps. :)

-Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Posting date - is it in error?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!