Very important poll

PDA

F4GIB
July 14, 2004, 07:17 PM
This newspaper is trying to knock out the female Rep who authored the right to carry bill in Minnesota. Rep. Boudreau needs of support. Please vote "no" in the poll at the bottom of the page. http://www.faribault.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Very important poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dustind
July 14, 2004, 07:42 PM
Done.

Preacherman
July 14, 2004, 07:45 PM
Done. Two-thirds against the judge, one-third in favor.

mrapathy2000
July 14, 2004, 07:54 PM
30% -yes,agree
70% -no,disagree

157 votes

Gordon Fink
July 14, 2004, 08:31 PM
The trouble is that the concealed-carry law is unconstitutional, even though we may like it.

~G. Fink

sumpnz
July 14, 2004, 08:32 PM
75% no with 191 votes.

jfh
July 14, 2004, 09:01 PM
a word

ssnell
July 14, 2004, 09:32 PM
12% for 88% against 388 votes;)

jfh
July 14, 2004, 10:50 PM
tell us about your gunny interests.

Desertdog
July 14, 2004, 11:18 PM
Weird!

I voted 'no' on this;
Do you agree with the judge who declared the conceal/carry law is unconstitutional?
Please select one:

Yes.
No.

And when I clicked Vote, it went to this;

The Daily News Poll

Poll Result

What impact do you think the Shaq trade will have on the L.A. Lakers?

0%
They'll immediately stop being contenders.

100%
They'll continue to be dominant.

0%
No effect.

0%
Shaq what?

Total Voters: 1

mrapathy2000
July 14, 2004, 11:24 PM
The trouble is that the concealed-carry law is unconstitutional, even though we may like it.

~G. Fink

want to explain that fink. from what I have read the judge was in the wrong because the way it was passed was not as under the table as it had to be to be ruled unconstitutional. few sites and minnesota state posters pointed it out.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91485

F4GIB
July 14, 2004, 11:44 PM
Apparently, when the "no" vote got over 90%, the editors pulled the poll. Minnesota liberals "can't handle the truth."

GunnySkox
July 15, 2004, 05:38 AM
Apparently, the guy voted at two AM (or thereabouts) and it's a DAILY NEWS POLL. It's all a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

~Slam_Fire

ckyllo
July 15, 2004, 08:55 AM
I think the same thing happend on the KTTC poll. I think that got pulled when we land slided it. as for the law that the ccw was attached to, the bill had to do with resident and non resident permits for hunting ( guns are used even handguns and I pack while hunting ) and several other permits. only the title said DNR on it and if that was changed on the senate floor to a bill appling to permits for residents and non residents there would not be a problem. the part of law that is in question is to keep bills from being snuck in last minute without the public knowing about them. how could a bill that set a record in the MN senate for the longest discussion ever held on the floor, had an article in every news paper and tv news show for months before be considered snuck in???? the can of worms that would be opened if all bills that were attached in a simular manner were over turned, that is 150 years of laws that are ripe to go away.

If you enjoyed reading about "Very important poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!