Finally decided on a RAMI


PDA






Black Snowman
July 17, 2004, 04:48 PM
Finally decided on a RAMI for my next purchase but now I'm waffling on the caliber. With the new CZ compacts coming out in .40 I was thinking that route but then again the 9mm might be more controlable and I already have a CZ 75 in 9mm . . . but I plan on getting a .40 CZ compact and full size anyway but the $$$ for that is down the road.

But that's not all, I even have a couple of full capacty full size 40 magazines that will fit the RAMI so if I'm only carrying it magazine interchangability isn't even an issue YET. If I start carrying the RAMI as a BUG then I'll want the two to match.

So, do I go all 9mm now since I already have one or do up-size to the slightly more potent, but with slightly slower folllow-ups 40 S&W? Decisions decisions decisions. :confused:

Maybe I should go with whatever they happen to have in stock (which right now is the .40 for $470).

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally decided on a RAMI" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wildalaska
July 17, 2004, 05:08 PM
Here ill save ya a few $$$ I got one I want to get out of here, $440 delivered....

WildtheyarenotgoodsellersAlaska

Black Snowman
July 17, 2004, 05:31 PM
Well, local transfer fees run about $35 and so I'd only be saving a few dollars on taxes. Thanks for the offer though. Anyone on here a KS FFL? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally decided on a RAMI" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!