Going to a gun show

PDA

whm1974
July 18, 2004, 07:23 AM
OK I'm going to go to a gun show this morning when the center opens. Anything you guys want me to fond... oops I mean look at?

I will be looking for some grips for my S&W Model 10-5, and maybe pick up some ammo.

-Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to a gun show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BryanP
July 18, 2004, 08:19 AM
Be sure to ask if that chromed AK has da switch. ;)

berettaman
July 18, 2004, 09:07 AM
I'm too slow,he beat me to it.

whm1974
July 18, 2004, 09:13 AM
Be sure to ask if that chromed AK has da switch.

Problem is, here in IL we have a waiting period. So I won't be picking up any guns.
Not that I have any money right now...

-Bill

Bainx
July 18, 2004, 10:03 AM
On the way to the show, sing the Rolling Stones "Going to a Go Go" and replace the words with "Gun Show":D

Old Fuff
July 18, 2004, 10:44 AM
Hope you luck out on the 10-5 grips. I'm always looking too. Maybe there are more around where you are vs. where I am ... :)

whm1974
July 18, 2004, 04:14 PM
I'm back. Got the grips I wanted. They're Pachmayr Gripper SK-G and they fit just fine. Now next time I'm at the range I'll shoot better since the gun fits my hand better.

-Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to a gun show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!