Dillon service

PDA

bfox
July 18, 2004, 03:49 PM
Hello
I bought a used square deal b at the gunshow today {$175)
It was missing a few small things . I did not know about them till I got home and got to look a the directions .The spent primer cup , 2 locator pins
and the wrench to adjust the powder . ( They were selling it for some widow ) Since this is used is it covered in there No B.S. warranty ?

Also I was a little bummed it was supposed to be 45acp but it
was 38 special .

Thanks Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Dillon service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
July 18, 2004, 04:00 PM
There was a thread on this on 1911forum.com
I KNOW they will fix anything wrong with it; they may not send you missing parts you did not get on a second hand machine. Now if you send it in for a factory overhaul they will replace the missing bits probably for nothing but you will be out the shipping one way.

Bite the bullet and order the pieces... along with the caliber conversion.

RUT
July 18, 2004, 05:31 PM
>>Also I was a little bummed it was supposed to be 45acp but it
was 38 special .<<

I might be able to help you out here, as I believe I have a spare .45 setup for the Square "D". Let me see what I've got and get back to you.

===RUT===

larryw
July 18, 2004, 08:16 PM
Dillon's service is great and the guys who man the phones are shooters first. I'd call Dillon and tell them the same story when you order the 45 conversion kit; they may surprise you and include the missing parts N/C.

bfox
July 20, 2004, 04:26 PM
Rut
If you have one you want to sell let me know .
And Dillon didn"t give me the parts .
I really didn't think the would either .

Thanks Bill

RUT
July 24, 2004, 11:31 AM
Bill,

PM sent.

RUT

larryw
July 24, 2004, 01:03 PM
Ditto: a guy at my club is looking for a 38/357 setup for a SDB. If you're going to part with yours, let me know how much you want for it, shipped to No. CA (ZIP = 95014).

thanks,
LW

If you enjoyed reading about "Dillon service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!