Need some reading suggestions

PDA

LilyClaire
July 18, 2004, 10:36 PM
Can anyone suggest some links or organizations that advocate gun ownership for women worldwide?

I keep reading about conflicts all over the world where rape is being used as a weapon, mass rape camps, conscripintg sex slaves, etc. I always have this urge to go back in time somehow and give these women guns. I have been googling all afteroon and keep coming up with sites and organizations working to take guns away from people in conflict areas, which doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Any links or reading suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need some reading suggestions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vern Humphrey
July 18, 2004, 10:50 PM
Start with the Second Amendment Sisters http://www.2asisters.net

That should get you started.

Baba Louie
July 19, 2004, 12:25 AM
Don't know about world wide... but here's a couple of American sites. I'd think that the culture here would be a lot different than the female culture of Asia, Africa, South & Central America or the Mid-East or even Europe for that matter.

www.wagc.com

www.womenshooters.com

Hope that helps a bit

ReadyontheRight
July 19, 2004, 12:40 AM
If you have not seen it yet, www.a-human-right.com

Not exactly an "advocacy group", but some powerful arguments for RKBA.

also www.jpfo.org for some excellent information as to why human beings should have the right to defend themselves.

Good luck!

LilyClaire
July 19, 2004, 11:59 PM
Thanks for all the links!

If you enjoyed reading about "Need some reading suggestions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!