headlines I'd like to see

PDA

WilderBill
December 29, 2002, 10:58 AM
I bet there are a lot of things you'd like to see in tomorrows paper, right on the front page.
Here's a couple I though of.

NFA 34 Repealed!

Clinton convicted for Foster murder

Feel free to come up with more. This could be fun! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "headlines I'd like to see" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
2dogs
December 29, 2002, 11:06 AM
"Guns Curb Crime"

"NRA Right"

"Supreme Court- All Gun Laws Unconstitutional"

And, slightly more likely than any of the above:

"Leprechauns Are Real"

:D

Tady45
December 29, 2002, 11:15 AM
Californians can own AR 15's and all pistol grip Rifles! Democrats loose both the House & Senate in State. Two extremely liberal (never seen a gun control act that they did not love) females, loose US Senate seats... :rolleyes:

Larry

ms1200
December 29, 2002, 11:20 AM
hillary and janet renos secret love affair exsposed! extra, extra

KRAUTGUNNER
December 29, 2002, 11:21 AM
USA TODAY 24.02.2003:

"ROSIE O'DONNELL BURSTED LIKE A BALLOON YESTERDAY - 25 CHEESEBURGERS TURNED OUT TO BE TOO MUCH EVEN FOR HER!"

:D :D :D

Cougar
December 29, 2002, 11:33 AM
U.S. SUPREME COURT THROWS OUT STATE, LOCAL GUN LAWS -- Nationwide CCW Approved, No Permits Required

and

CLINTONS CONVICTED OF CORRUPTION, RACKETEERING

and

JANE FONDA EXILED FOR TREASON

fmjcafe
December 29, 2002, 11:33 AM
DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP CHANGES STANCE ON 2ND AMENDMENT, NOW CALL IT AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT

MuzzleBlast
December 29, 2002, 11:37 AM
Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin et al make good on their promise, and emigrate to France.

Nathaniel Firethorn
December 29, 2002, 11:45 AM
SUPREME COURT THROWS OUT "SMART GUN" LAW

Violates 2nd, 14th Amendments, say Justices

FBI INDICTS MCGREEVEY ON RACKETEERING CHARGES

"Massive Corruption", says Director Mueller

- pdmoderator

telewinz
December 29, 2002, 11:49 AM
ENTIRE STOCK OF US MILITARY SURPLUS FIREARMS GO ON SALE TO PUBLIC AT COST TO REDUCE BUDGET DEFICIT. Credit cards excepted, email driver's license # & wants, over nite delievery available.

Nanook
December 29, 2002, 12:51 PM
"Libertarian Pary on the ballot in all 50 states"

So-called Third parties making inroads against traditional political parties.

Wouldn't that be something? To have a viable alternative to the Demopublicans/Republicrats?

HABU
December 29, 2002, 02:08 PM
Sarah Brady buys a Wilson Combat for personal protection.

Sarah Bradys son never received the rifle she illegally bought for him.

dinosaur
December 29, 2002, 02:11 PM
AL GORE CLAIMS TO HAVE INVENTED HEADLINES WE`D LIKE TO SEE!:D

WilderBill
December 29, 2002, 02:58 PM
All good.
Telewinz, I really liked yours. Great idea!
I'd like a 1928 Thompson, BAR, M2 Browning and two M14s for desert, please. Hold the fries.

See, we3 are having fun!

1000's of liberal Democrats disaper without a trace.

Ya'll do know that if NFA 34 went away all the others would follow, as they use that one as justification for the Feds being able to infringe on our RKBA?

Traveler
December 29, 2002, 03:00 PM
Lawyers held liable for clients subsequent crimes!

TallPine
December 29, 2002, 03:16 PM
"US Invades Mexico"

Politically Incorrect
December 29, 2002, 03:22 PM
Governor Taft signs Vermont-style CCW bill.

MicroBalrog
December 29, 2002, 03:25 PM
Gun ConGUN CONTROL ADVOCATES IN OUTRAGE AS GUN LAWS ARE LOOSENED IN ISRAEL, RUSSIA, CANADA, FRANCE AND AMERICA

telewinz
December 29, 2002, 03:38 PM
IRAQ ASKS FOR US STATEHOLD....DONATES OIL RESERVES AS SIGN OF GOOD FAITH....Hillary applies for senate seat, moves to Bagdad.

Schuey2002
December 29, 2002, 04:35 PM
U.S. SUPREME COURT RULES THAT ALL U.S. GUN LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

:D ;)

Mike Irwin
December 29, 2002, 04:53 PM
Teddy Kennedy, Sarah Brady, and Janet Reno caught in wild 3-way sex romp...

sm
December 29, 2002, 05:15 PM
Well Mike Irwin I think your headline would probably be the reason for Schuey2002's...especially after the "film at 11":D

thumbtack
December 29, 2002, 05:17 PM
Liberal Love In Turns Tragic. Rosie, Phil Donahue, S. Brady, Schumer, Feinstein, Martin Sheen and Alec Bladwin perished as bus plunges off cliff.

Bush Nukes Frances.

EarthQuake Rocks California, LA Falls into the Ocean.

John Taylor Named Ruler of the World. :D

Blackhawk
December 29, 2002, 06:22 PM
Yes, and I'd like to see several of them on the front page of the NYT and WP....

4v50 Gary
December 29, 2002, 08:38 PM
and Tort Reform Law upheld by the Supreme Court. Trial Attorneys vowing to appeal before God.

Nathaniel Firethorn
December 29, 2002, 09:51 PM
CANADA HALTS GUN REGISTRATION

PM: "Costs Too Much and Does the Wrong Thing"

- pdmoderator

telewinz
December 29, 2002, 10:22 PM
NORTH KOREA LAUNCHES NUCLEAR MISSILE STRIKE AGAINST U.S. WITH HI-TECH SLING-SHOT....rubber band malfunctions and missiles hit Irag instead. apologies expected.

Rangerover
December 29, 2002, 10:36 PM
"RAELIAN CULT CLONES JOHN MOSES BROWNING!"

WilderBill
December 30, 2002, 02:31 AM
Today the Office of Homeland Security mandated that EVERY home shall have at least one assault rifle and a minimum of 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
Colt and Armalite add extra shifts and overtime. CMP offers to donate M 14s to fill some of the shortfall.

rlpinca
December 30, 2002, 01:41 PM
The one I want to see the most:

25 Year old Clovis New Mexico man wins record powerball jackpot. :)

Other than that:

National CCW approved

Nanook
December 30, 2002, 02:23 PM
I like your latest, WilderBill, just like Switzerland! An "assault rifle" in every home and 1000 rounds of ammo.
I LIKE it.

MicroBalrog
December 30, 2002, 02:32 PM
Assault Rifle without inverted commas!

Neal Bloom
December 30, 2002, 02:36 PM
US Congess passes law that all adults must carry handguns. Senator quoted: 'It's for the children'

WilderBill
December 30, 2002, 02:40 PM
Yeah, it just seems right that if the militia is all able bodied males 17-45, they should be properly armed.
I guess that makes us over 45 reserve militia?
Maybe, since I must be a lot slower, my Mauser is the right speed for me, huh?

foghornl
December 30, 2002, 02:43 PM
Hilary is Bill in drag! ! ! ! !

Chuckie Schumer is Fidel Castro's half-brother ! ! ! ! ! [The conservative 'black sheep' of the family]

I have others, but I can't post them in this forum......

Unisaw
December 30, 2002, 03:14 PM
Firearm Safety to be Taught In All Schools

Nanook
December 30, 2002, 11:29 PM
MicroBalrog, you are correct. I'm so used to correcting the misuse of that term I did it automatically. :)

Pointman
December 31, 2002, 12:37 AM
In the news today the US boots the UN. Immediately after the announcement New York asks for their building back. Mayor Bloomberg was quoted saying "but you can leave all those MP5's! Always wanted one of those....".

In washington today the US supreme court ruled all laws currently on the books unconstitutional and tells Congress "try again".

Reports from the southern borders indicate major US troop movements as the annexation of Mexico begins. In a brief press statement Powell said "we have the population, might as well have the real estate. Sorry to disappoint the Mayor of Washington D.C., but Mexico will be the 51st state by end of the week"

Later the Gov't of Canada released this statement: "Hey! What about us!? We'll take 52!" to which President Bush replied "No way, eh!"

556A2
December 31, 2002, 01:08 AM
Manatory Firearm Safety Classes in ALL Public High Schools

All Private Residences Must Have At Least 1 Rifle, Underprivilaged Families Can Register To Receive One.

Hilliary Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell, and Sarah Brady Announce They Are All Communists, Move To Cuba.

Smith & Wesson Owners Rip Up Contract With US Government & HUD On Steps of Congress.

45King
December 31, 2002, 10:29 AM
"US Supreme Court Rules that all Registered Democrats Must be Declared Mentally Incompetent"

"Libertarian Party Now Holds Presidency, 100% of Congress, and Supreme Court"

"US Federal Government to Downsize by a Minimum of 85%; States to Follow"

"97% of All Laws Ruled Unconstitutional"

"Smithsonian to Display Shrunken Heads of Arafat, Bin Laden, and Quadaffi"

"All Arab States Announce Switch to Christianity or Judaeism; 'Islam Too Repressive and Barbaric' Says former Muslim Cleric"

"Rosie O'Donnel explodes on street corner; none injured, however, serveal passersby overcome by blubber"

"Striesand, Baldwin, Douglas, and numerous other Liberal celebrities mysteriously struck dead by lightning"

"Former Senator Schumer sentenced to Death by Firing Squad after conviction on 147 Counts of High Treason"

"Janet Reno Forcibly Deported to Antartica"

"Bill Clinton found Dead; body decapitated; Coroner rules Suicide"

"Former Senator Hillary Clinton found raped and strangled to death with her own pantyhose"

"Demolition of UN Building to begin at 8:00AM tomorrow in spite of protests, continued occupation by all but US delegates. 'If they get in the way, we'll just run over 'em' declares bulldozer driver"

"France Surrenders to 3-year-old with Super Soaker"

"King Charles Announces End of Monarchy, Tells Animal Rights Activist 'Stuff it up your bloody arse'"

"PETA declared Terrorist Organization"

"Gloria Steinem 'Deleriously Happy' over wedding Larry Flynt"

"Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and L. Farakhan stoned to death by outraged mob of blacks"
---------------------------------------------------------

I could go on forever, the list is endless.......

Waitone
December 31, 2002, 10:51 AM

"Senators Schumer and Feinstein Mugged"

Senators Schumer (D-NY) and Feinstein (D-CA) were mugged last night by unidentified assailants while walking to the Capilol Hill parking lot after a late night legislation mark-up session. The senators were in final negotiations for legislation designed to replace the AWB. Neither senator had their body guards at hand.

Both senators sustained unknown injuries when they attempted to protect themselves. "I just wish I had a way to defend myself" said Ms. Feinstein, "They were so violent and so set on stealing from me. What have I done to them that would cause them to hurt me."

Senator Schumer, obviously in shock, demanded the perps return his Rolex watch. "That watch was given to me by my supporters. It has intense personal value to me.

After being dismissed from the emergency room where he received treatment, Senator Schumer told reporter "Never again will I be without protection. I will immediately introduce legislation enabling members of congress to hire 24/7 personal protection."

When asked by a reporter why she did not use her concealed handgun, Senator Feinstein had not comment.

If you enjoyed reading about "headlines I'd like to see" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!