Henry Lever Action sights

PDA

bad LT
July 30, 2004, 02:29 PM
I just checked out a Henry lever action at my local gunshop and am considering buying it (when I get the resourses together). I like the fit and finish of the gun as well as the smoothness of the action. I just have a problem with the sights - I like ghost rings. Any idea where I can buy/make ghost ring sights for this gun. Also, please give any comments on this nifty little lever action.

If you enjoyed reading about "Henry Lever Action sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bill St. Clair
July 31, 2004, 10:42 AM
I've got a Henry Youth Model .22. The kids and I love it so much that the 10/22 hardly ever comes out of the safe. I haven't tried to put a ghost ring on it, but mine has a dovetail grooved receiver, which might work with Williams (http://www.williamsgunsight.com/) FP-AG or FP-GR peep sights. I didn't see Henry rifles explicitly mentioned in their catalog, but call them, and they can probably tell you if it will work.

If you enjoyed reading about "Henry Lever Action sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!