Mattel Fanner 50 Value?

PDA

Baba Louie
December 29, 2002, 11:52 AM
Oh My Gawd.

Wish I'd kept all of theose wonderful toys I had back in the 60's.
What an era.

Maybe I'll start collecting "Toy" guns now.

http://users.rcn.com/ed.ma.ultranet/toyguns.html

(hopefully that link will work)

That was then, this is now... sigh.

Adios

If you enjoyed reading about "Mattel Fanner 50 Value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sm
December 29, 2002, 01:07 PM
<telephone rings> "Hey mom, I need to get into your attic...why..oh what ever happened to MY B-day present...The Lever action saddle gun.... MOM!!!"

I think I put a 1K rds in the first day alone, the zoo was a dangerous place back then...I had to protect others...you understand...

2nd Amendment
December 29, 2002, 01:52 PM
Man, I could cry. I had two Fanners in a double holster rig of some kind with bullets and everything. I still had them when i got married the first time but left them at the folks house. I have no clue what ever became of them. Neither does Mom. Or at least she isn't saying. :D

sm
December 29, 2002, 02:01 PM
2A
I recall younger bro had a set up like yours...I wonder.
Mom's...ever notice that grin when they say..."figuring out my retirement"...they have all our childhood stuff that's now collector's items;)

piccolo
December 29, 2002, 10:50 PM
If I had saved all of my old toys, I'd be retired now.

I heard that a Fanner 50 was worth $50 back in 1976.

TexasVet
December 29, 2002, 10:56 PM
:D :D
Still got mine... and TWO Stallion 45s with bullets! Oh yeah, a neat Hubley gold anodized Colt 1911.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mattel Fanner 50 Value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!