Two gun cartoons in two days

PDA

Monkeyleg
August 1, 2004, 06:16 PM
Stuart Carlson, editorial cartoonist for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, is as liberal and anti-gun as they come. Here's a couple of his cartoons from this week:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/editorials/jul04/247098.asp

And two days later there was this one: http://www.jsonline.com/news/editorials/jul04/247615.asp

Fortunately for the gentleman in the suit, Kerry has his ACOG sight mounted just behind the sight post. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Two gun cartoons in two days" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
repsychler
August 1, 2004, 07:02 PM
In the case of the first cartoon decrying the power of ther NRA, what I love is the fact that anti's refuse to stop and think where the money and power comes from. Citizens who want that ridiculous law to die.

Zundfolge
August 2, 2004, 01:32 AM
Well, I guess you're allowed to outright lie in an editorial cartoon, but it says "The Assault Weapons Ban is set to expire. It's a proven public safety measure endorsed by 3 former presidents and every major law enforcement group.

Keep repeating the "big lie" ... eventually it'll stick :banghead:

joab
August 2, 2004, 01:56 AM
I checked his submissions for the past week or so, at least he seems to be equally picking on both sides on the political front

Roc_Kor
August 2, 2004, 07:30 AM
Can someone post the second one as a picture? I don't feel like signing up for anything.

molonlabe
August 2, 2004, 07:39 AM
ROC_KOR

make up a name like
ihavenodesiretogiveyoupersonalinformationforspamming@molonlabe.net

Got the idea from another messageboard. After a while maybe they will get tired of having to delete this stuff from their data base. You can even get more creative with your messages.

Kharn
August 2, 2004, 10:15 AM
billgates@microsoft.com always seems to work. :D

Kharn

Bridger
August 2, 2004, 12:42 PM
I find Abe Lincoln signs up for lots of this stuff ;)

cropcirclewalker
August 2, 2004, 03:08 PM
I tried to tell'em that my address was like they suggested ..123 Your Street.....

They bumped me out and asked..."Please use a valid address."

So I did, 123 Ruoy Street. They took it just fine.

:D

Ex-Doc
August 2, 2004, 04:41 PM
Second toon:

kerry's a lefty?

He took the Janet Reno Motivational Speaking Course

If you enjoyed reading about "Two gun cartoons in two days" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!