Some new pictures from a rifle course

PDA

Oleg Volk
August 5, 2004, 05:04 AM
http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/tacrifle
Four more added, for a total of seventeen. Pity I was only able to be there one of the two days.

If you enjoyed reading about "Some new pictures from a rifle course" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Nightfall
August 5, 2004, 07:41 AM
Good stuff! I want me one of them fancy invisible rifles! :D

RevDisk
August 5, 2004, 08:29 AM
Shooting from the supine firing position can really suck depending on how tall you are, the length of your weapon and if you are a guy.

Kharn
August 5, 2004, 08:39 AM
Does anyone make Level IV jock straps or cups?

I think I'd take a 24" AR for that portion of the class, dont want to lose anything important and I'm short enough for the muzzle to be well south...

Kharn
(Why, might I ask, is this in Legal and Political, instead of Strategies and Tactics or Art of the Rifle?)

TarpleyG
August 5, 2004, 10:30 AM
I taking pics of a guy about 6 feet away from me shooting an AR with a muzzle brake on Saturday and the waves from the muzzle blast were uncomfortable. I can't imagine shooting one that close to my, um, package.

Greg

Oleg Volk
August 5, 2004, 11:28 AM
I think that's for life and death situations, like getting a guy with a knife off your back, so to speak.

geekWithA.45
August 5, 2004, 04:55 PM
At work, when we've identified a troublesome member of a committee/team/whatever, we often "throw them a bone", which is to say, find a meaningless task for them to chew on that strikes a chord with their bias. It gets them out of the way, and expends their time, while the rest of us carry on with what needs doing.

Perhaps we could convince the powers of organized and institutionalized gun bigotry of the dangers of the invisible assault weapon, and thus expend their resources. :)

El Tejon
August 5, 2004, 05:12 PM
Tarp, it's not so bad.:D

geek, if I have not said this in a while, I'm sorry, but you brilliant!:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Some new pictures from a rifle course" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!