IWB For P99

PDA

HATTON_007
August 6, 2004, 07:15 PM
I was wondering if any carrys a p99 for ccw and how you carry it? I am new to shooting >4 months, got my ccw two weeks ago and now looking for a holster. If you have any pictures of the holster and how rides like 3,4 o'clock. thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB For P99" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
C. H. Luke
August 7, 2004, 05:59 PM
Alessi Talon + or W6DT {Watch Six Dual Talon}

Top quality and design at a fair price.

HATTON_007
August 7, 2004, 06:37 PM
Cool hand
What is the shipping time for these holsters I've noticed if it's not kydex type you have to wait at least one month for devilery? I could always just buy a cheap one untill the leather on arrives.

SouthpawShootr
August 7, 2004, 09:39 PM
I've carried my P99 IWB in a clip on holster similar to a Hume H715M carried around 5 o'clock. Works fine, but I've retired the rig and reserved the gun for range shooting only. I do better with my Glock 19 or 26

C. H. Luke
August 8, 2004, 10:33 AM
"What is the shipping time for these holsters..."

Lou's leather is Custom production and all hand made in his shop in Amherst, NY {Buffalo}. So yes, it's true one has to wait sometimes up to 6 weeks.

His holsters are well worth the wait and are Lifetime items.

You can contact him directly to order or get the current scoop on delivery times at:

LFAlessi@cs.com

denfoote
August 8, 2004, 04:03 PM
I carry my P99 in a PREDATOR (http://www.predator-holsters.com/products-page.html) IWB holster.

Greg Bell
August 8, 2004, 04:11 PM
I use a Bianchi IWB clip that was originally for my USP 45 Compact.

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB For P99" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!