What is the best online deal for 9mm right now?

PDA

albanian
August 6, 2004, 09:02 PM
Need to stock up so will be buying by the case, anyone have a good deal right now?

Aim had the Igman 9mm on sale for $99 shipped at one time and I am kicking myself for only buying one case! That is top quality ammo that I think is better than S&B and every bit as good as Winchester White Box.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the best online deal for 9mm right now?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PO2Hammer
August 7, 2004, 12:17 AM
Gotta link for Aim?
Win white box is not the best IMO, only average accuracy in my SIG.
I have found a few 'misprints' (cases wrinkled).
Win USA copper jacketed is much better than white box IMO.
Blazer is suprisingly good.
Stock up, world events might get interesting this fall!

boofus
August 7, 2004, 01:15 AM
If you got an academy near by it may have better deals than online. The ones here are selling Winchester WB 9mm for $4.86 a box. So around $100 for two cases (1000 rounds), and you won't have to get it shipped either.

albanian
August 7, 2004, 08:22 PM
Link for Aim:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/

I agree, Blazer ammo is very good. It has been very accurate in all my guns and it has plenty of power. I can't tell the difference between Blazer and Cor-Bon ammo because Blazer has so much punch. The only problem with Blazer is, it doesn't feed in all guns because of the cases.

Guns that have jammed with Blazer ammo:
Kahr E-9
Uzi
FM High Power Detective
There are a few others that I can't remember but Blazer is great if it works in your guns but no way would I trust it for self defense.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is the best online deal for 9mm right now?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!