Picture bandwidth

PDA

Paul "Fitz" Jones
August 8, 2004, 08:33 PM
I have a new camera and Roxio Photosuite 5 photo program. As a reloading moderator I wish to post a picture to better explain a reloading brass or ammo or tool or other subject under discussion.

Not long ago I wanted to post a picture and was notified that I had already posted that picture which was some time in the past.

I went back in time but was not allowed to delete that picture or post without administrator permission.

If there is a bandwidth problem could pictures have a set lifespan then expire or can I be allowed to delete my old pictures?

When a subject is being discussed a picture is worth a thousand words.

I really enjoy this list.

Thanks Paul

If you enjoyed reading about "Picture bandwidth" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
August 8, 2004, 10:28 PM
Try changing the name of the picture you want to attach. That should allow you to do it.

HTH! :)

Paul "Fitz" Jones
August 14, 2004, 03:03 AM
I changed the name then took off name completly --no luck so will try taking another pic from different angles and Kilobytes.

Thanks Paul

If you enjoyed reading about "Picture bandwidth" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!