Wahoo - CZ 75B is on it's way

PDA

beardking
August 10, 2004, 01:50 PM
Just had to gloat a little. I'm sure most of the people on this forum have a much more extensive firearms collection than myself, but it's about time I added something to what I do have. I just ordered a CZ 75B .40 S&W in Satin Nickle from www.sportingarms.com and should be going to pick it up in just a couple o' days. I've just recently been bitten by the shooting bug again and this is my first purchase since it attacked. Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be picking up a Beretta CX4 Storm as well (anyone wanna buy a couple of RC trucks?).

So, now that I have it on it's way, where the heck can I find a set of wrap around finger groove grips for this bad boy?

Oh, and once again WOOHOO!!! :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Wahoo - CZ 75B is on it's way" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Werewolf
August 10, 2004, 02:27 PM
Good on YA!

I predict that You'll like that CZ.

I've got two of 'em. One in .40 and one in 9mm. Both are more accurate and more reliable than my Sig (about 1500 rounds thru each with no FTF/FTE's in the 9mm, 1 no-fire in the .40 and 5 FTF's in the Sig).

Did ya get the straight 75B or the 75B SA?

beardking
August 10, 2004, 02:32 PM
I got the straight 75B. Didn't wanna pay the extra few bucks for the SA, although, I did have a heated debate with myself over that one. :D

I'm really looking forward to getting this bad boy in. This will be my first CZ as well as my first .40. I currently have a Llama 1911 wanna be, but have never been very happy with it (bought it when I was a little dumber than I am now, and didn't have the internet to research things first). Now I've gotta get rid of that beast and use the measely funds from it to go toward getting that Storm. ;-)

Craig M. Arnold
August 10, 2004, 02:37 PM
Hello beardking;

Great choice for your lastest pistol. I have several CZ75Bs, however all of mine are in 9MM. CZs are excellent weapons.

About the cheapest price on Hogue wraparound grips is on eBay. Here's a regular auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39425&item=3692893287&rd=1

Also check out www.czforum.com lots of excellent information about CZs and you can look in the classified section for parts. A set of Hogues just sold there for $15.00 shipped.

Best of luck to you. Enjoy your new CZ.

Craig

beardking
August 10, 2004, 02:45 PM
Actually, I'm probably going to enjoy it's greatness stock for a while before I start changing things. Heck, after nabbing that thing, I'm not going to have too much money to play around with for a while (although, I have to say that sportingarms.com had the absolute best price I found ANYWHERE for it. ;-)

If you enjoyed reading about "Wahoo - CZ 75B is on it's way" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!