Loading the Glock mags...

PDA

Mastrogiacomo
August 14, 2004, 01:28 AM
Trying to load these mags with the ADCO superthumb loader but can't figure how the damn thing goes on. These things are impossible to load by hand and I've tried this every which way. It came with the gun but I can't figure how to make it work. Anyone got pics to show what it should look like when used on the mag?

If you enjoyed reading about "Loading the Glock mags..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
T.Stahl
August 14, 2004, 03:26 PM
I'm using the Glock mag-loading aid. Maybe not as fast as other aids, but it's cheap (actually it was for free) and works. :confused:

GigaBuist
August 14, 2004, 04:07 PM
Put the base plate of the mag on a table or shooting rest when loading up the last rounds. Helps me a lot. I never did figure out how to use a "speed loader" -- they just confuse me.

cerberus
August 14, 2004, 05:01 PM
Get some little rubber finger protectors from any office supply they work really well for loading Mags.:)

Hawk
August 14, 2004, 09:19 PM
IMHO, Glock wanted to take no chances with the '94AWB - the 10 round mags that came with my 21 are 9 rounders.

It's much easier to get 13 rounds into the 13 round pre-bans, even after they've been "refreshed" with Wolff extra power springs. I once spent about an hour getting 10 rounds into the two Clinton mags, left 'em in the safe for a year, and STILL couldn't get 10 rounds easily loaded without an arbor press or hiring some neighborhood youth to assist.

Not sure if this is your prob or not - if so, just wait a month and buy some more "thumb-friendly" examples.

carpettbaggerr
August 14, 2004, 11:37 PM
Fit the loader over the mag, push down to depress the top cartridge, slide the next cartridge under the feedlips. Then push the cartridge back With the Glock loader I find it easiest to hold the mag and push the nose of the bullet against a tabletop to slide it all the way back.

http://www.adcosales.com/images/superthumb1.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Loading the Glock mags..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!