Wooden replacement grips for CZ-52....

PDA

Gary in Pennsylvania
August 14, 2004, 11:38 AM
Hey all - I'm looking for replacement grips similar to these:

http://subroc.net/firearms/CZ52_newgrips.JPG

Anyone know where they can be found? Or know of where any other standard ( not custom ) wooden CZ-52 grips can be found??

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Wooden replacement grips for CZ-52...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mark13
August 14, 2004, 03:46 PM
Here's some http://www.llamarun.com/cgimages.htm

Gary in Pennsylvania
August 14, 2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks! Now if I can just find someone who'll do the same for an Astra 600.....

August 15, 2004, 01:16 AM
Not really an answer to your question, but Hogue makes stocks for the CZ52 out of the same beautiful exotic hardwoods that they use for their other handgun stocks.
I tried buying some other stocks in an attempt to dress up my CZ52s and they were all cheap junk, until I found the Hogues.

Bud Olsen
August 15, 2004, 09:37 AM
We make Custom grips for the CZ52. This set is made out of Cocobolo wood.:)

Craig M. Arnold
August 15, 2004, 10:03 AM
Hello Mr. Olsen;

Those are great looking grips! Makes me want to go out an buy a 52 to add to my CZ collection so I could get a set of your grips for it. May I ask you what your price would be on them?

Thank you for your time sir.

Craig

Bud Olsen
August 15, 2004, 10:58 AM
Hi Craig

This posting is to introduce you to Palmetto Grips. As a introductory offer from Palmetto Grips, We are going to sell CZ52 Hardwood grips for $65.00 to $75.00 depending on the wood for the first set, and 1/2 price for the second set. This is a limited time offer.

We have Cocobolo, Zebrawood,Bocote,Canary wood, Walnut, Rosewood, Wenge and other woods are available.

Thank you for you interest sir.

Bud Olsen
August 22, 2004, 01:42 PM
Hello to all.

We have changed out price on the CZ 52 hardwood grips to $40.00 to $45.00. The $45.00 is on the Cocobolos and every thing else is $40.00.:cool:

Thank you
Bud O

If you enjoyed reading about "Wooden replacement grips for CZ-52...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!