attn: regarding jim m. and "the show"

PDA

cm
August 16, 2004, 02:54 AM
starting an new thread with a cryptic subject incase someone from the comedy channel happens to try to google jim's name or the show's name, and starting another thread because this thread (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?threadid=82620&perpage=25&pagenumber=1) was up to 13 pages

looked up in the advance programming guide on yahoo for future shows, and found

COMEDY Aug 26 07:30pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Talk, 30 Mins.

"Guns", Episode #115.
Actors and unsuspecting guests discuss guns

well, it looks like we need to have someone recording every comedy channel show from now until it goes of the air incase the decide to change the episodes and sneak it in on us. i don't have cable/satellite or i would do it...any takers?

- to jim - looks like you'll have to get ready and discuss with counsel what to do now, because it looks like they are going to try to get away with it.

p.s. thank you for all the things you have done for us!

If you enjoyed reading about "attn: regarding jim m. and "the show"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim March
August 16, 2004, 05:14 AM
:banghead:

And furthermore:

:barf:

:(

NukemJim
August 16, 2004, 10:12 AM
If legal funds are needed please post. I ( and I think many others ) will contribute.

This sucks.

NukemJim

If you enjoyed reading about "attn: regarding jim m. and "the show"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!