Move Roundtable Poll

PDA

telewinz
August 17, 2004, 04:53 AM
It takes too much time to scroll down to THR Roundtable.

If you enjoyed reading about "Move Roundtable Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
August 17, 2004, 05:02 AM
''Too much time''???????????

Heck .... go to 'forum jump' or pick it up in ''new posts'' ..... :p

Go shoot that Hakim ... :D

WhoKnowsWho
August 17, 2004, 05:17 AM
Okay, are you trying to get our newly returned from almost being taken Roundtable, officially be taken away by changing the whole goal of THR! :D

Set your mouse wheel to move more per click/roll... :neener:

Nightfall
August 17, 2004, 07:33 AM
Hitting the "End" button will instantly take you to the bottom of any page.

harpethriver
August 17, 2004, 08:26 AM
I suspect that Roundtable is there and will stay there because it is not the primary mission of THR. Roundtable is a forum that evolved from the success of THR and the other forums that got it started. The other forums definitely had to evolve first before Roundtable could exist. I do wish newbies and anti's could see Roundtable first when they visit our site. Our image is not exactly helped by the mainstream media and academia. The diverse, human side of our members is shown in Roundtable. THR has come a long way in a short period of time, and we have every right to be proud of the members who make it what it is. :D

Rob West
August 17, 2004, 09:00 AM
You are correct. I am incredibly lazy and can not be bothered to scroll down, so I usually end up getting less of that sweet, sweet H known as Round Table.

Correia
August 17, 2004, 09:26 AM
No need for a poll.

NO

There you go. :)

Mal H
August 17, 2004, 10:40 AM
It takes too much time to scroll down to THR Roundtable.
Since you didn't include a smilie, I have to conclude that you are actually serious.

In the immortal words of John McEnroe:

You can't be serious!!!

Schuey2002
August 17, 2004, 10:59 AM
NO.

[It look longer to post on this thread then it does to scroll down to the RT.] ;)

sm
August 17, 2004, 11:01 AM
I like it on the bottom of the list , seriously I do.

I can find it . I get my eyes checked tomorrow , I need a new 'sciript, so I go to the bottom of list and there be the RT.

It is a combo of folks remember the fist and last of things. Focus & Primary Goal of THR, and the fact that I "thought " I hit the Private Message dealie, I ended up viewing Who's Online.

I don't think the Admins would do that to me [ OTOH some just might :p ] When I get my new 'script , I'll get back to you . :p

Maybe I have MIM parts or something in my IBM optical mouse.

I learnt from the Internet - blame the equipment, the software, the hardware...end user ain't at fault. :p

Mal H
August 17, 2004, 11:11 AM
Well I'll be doggoned,Steve! I didn't know the "Currently active users" was a link to Who's Online! Thank you. I had saved the address of WO as a favorite and got to it that way or through the forum jump list if I was already in a forum.

LSNED

sm
August 17, 2004, 11:35 AM
Oh I do that too.

Legal and Poltical will NOT get you to Handgun : Revolvers - Take my word for it :D I tried it twice , like I said my eyes have gone downhill and my left one has a weird new problem.

Great - Now I gotta figure out what LSNED is ....this is Techinical , don't the Acronyms belong in RT ? :D [ so stupid me can learn what the heck it means :p ]

NO ... I did not try my Cisco username and password....I did that last semester, I figured it wouldn't work this semester either....see - I'm learning, I make new mistakes each semester. :uhoh: :scrutiny: :D

Mal H
August 17, 2004, 11:39 AM
Learn Something New Every Day ;)

sm
August 17, 2004, 11:44 AM

If you enjoyed reading about "Move Roundtable Poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!