New (to me) Bulg. Makarov. And HBE holster.

PDA

clipse
August 18, 2004, 11:38 AM
I am really likeing this little thing and thought I would show it and my new leather off. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/clipse/makarov/MVC-002F.jpg

And here is the Mak in my new HBE IWB Comm2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/clipse/makarov/holster.jpg

Eric,

This holster is great. Absolutely beautiful. It is exactly what I was looking for in a holster. I got it monday but have been sick so I couldn't email you. Thanks again. BTW, if want to put the pic on you website under cust. pics then be my guest. If not then no biggie.

clipse

If you enjoyed reading about "New (to me) Bulg. Makarov. And HBE holster." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rival
August 18, 2004, 12:23 PM
Clipse, congruts, those are great. Tell me, what do you have inside the little circle on the left hand side of the gun - on the top picture?

clipse
August 18, 2004, 01:42 PM
A 10. I think the Russians have an arrow. That was the first thing I looked for. :D

clipse

armoredman
August 18, 2004, 01:47 PM
Nice! An HBE rig helps any gun - we have a few of Eric's oustanding work, and need more!:cool:

Rival
August 18, 2004, 02:06 PM
Yes, you got the Bulgie. I was lucky to get the Russian made one, though it was imported from Bulgaria. The holster is very nice I must add. Makarov is a great little gun! Have you tried stripping it down to the last part yet?

Gary in Pennsylvania
August 18, 2004, 06:38 PM
Sweet Holster! I wanna dress up my new CZ-85 Compact with some HBE leather!

Nice Mak too!

joe sixpack
August 19, 2004, 01:44 AM
Looks good you mak' freaks (hey I got one too).

cheers, ab

PCRCCW
August 19, 2004, 11:43 PM
Nice pic and of course its in my Cust Pics.........:D Thanks for the nice comments.......I appreciate them greatly.

Shoot well.............

clipse
August 20, 2004, 11:06 AM
Eric,

Thanks again for the nice holster. BTW, I have been reading the book 'Lucifers Hammer' and was quite shocked to see you were a cop in that book from Topeka Ks. :D

clipse

PCRCCW
August 20, 2004, 05:39 PM
Just dont tell my wife :rolleyes:
Shoot well.......

If you enjoyed reading about "New (to me) Bulg. Makarov. And HBE holster." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!