Stainless Steel CZ 75B.

PDA

clipse
August 18, 2004, 02:04 PM
Does that excite anyone else but me? I am going to have to have one. I saw a picture of one on the CZforum. I then called CZ-USA to see when they might be importing them and to see if they would say that it does exist. Jason said that they were available in Europe but not here yet. He didn't have a date on when they were going to import them either.

Either way I am excited. It will go very nicely with my satin nickle 75B and my P-01. :D

clipse

If you enjoyed reading about "Stainless Steel CZ 75B." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gary in Pennsylvania
August 18, 2004, 06:36 PM
Yeah Clipse - I saw it over at CZF too. VERY nice lookin' firearm. I've run outta ways to round up money without my wife's knowledge though! Any future purchases she'll hafta know about.

I'll bite the bullet ( no pun intended ) for the chance to pick up a stainless 75B

......Or that full size, light railed, alloy framed CZ ( I forgot the name ) that is in the skunkworks over at CZUB! :evil: :cool:

R.H. Lee
August 18, 2004, 06:38 PM
Oh yeah! It would make a good mate for my blue 75B. :D

clipse
August 18, 2004, 06:52 PM
Gary,

Your talking about the SP-01. The only (and I me ONLY) thing I don't like about it is the fiber optic front sight. I don't want anypart of my firearms to be danty in the least bit. :D I have already cleared the stainless 75B with my wife. As soon as it gets here, its mine. :D

clipse

Gary in Pennsylvania
August 18, 2004, 08:18 PM
Your talking about the SP-01. The only (and I me ONLY) thing I don't like about it is the fiber optic front sight.

And THAT can be changed!

Hey - I know some pics were circulating around ( Including a website or .pdf or something ). can it be posted here - or would that be too much hijacking your thread? :uhoh: :D

Lone Star
August 18, 2004, 09:53 PM
It looks about like a satin nickel one, but the "highlights" like the hammer, safety lever, etc. are bright stainless.

About time they made this one!

Lone Star

drannor
August 19, 2004, 12:55 AM
Uh-oh, sounds like a future wallet hit.

Already have a blued CZ75BD, two tone CZ75B w/factory red dot, AND a CZ75 SA. I love these pistols. :evil:

Anyone want a used BD?

clipse
August 19, 2004, 01:50 PM
The picture I saw of the SS 75B was a bit darker than my Satin Nickle. IMHO.

Gary here ya go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/clipse/CZ%2075%20SP-01%20Tactical/cz75sp01A.jpg

I scaled it down just a bit.

clipse

pauli
August 19, 2004, 10:31 PM
I scaled it down just a bit.

yeah, just a bit ;)

the gigantohuge original didn't fit on this laptop screen all that well...

PCRCCW
August 19, 2004, 10:55 PM
YOU GUYS QUIT IT........DAMNIT! I cant stand not having an SP01.

No stop it.............now, pretty please?????? :D

Shoot well.

Gary in Pennsylvania
August 19, 2004, 11:10 PM
Thank You!

Now if we can just get CZUB to give us

- a single stack .45acp

- a 10mm ( CZ-10 ? )

- anything stainless!

JimJD
August 19, 2004, 11:18 PM
Wow, looks nice. :D
Been waiting for one like that. Hmmm.... I hope it does'nt take long to reach our shores.
Well...there goes My money...

If you enjoyed reading about "Stainless Steel CZ 75B." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!