Ammo deal?

PDA

XLMiguel
August 19, 2004, 07:50 PM
I have no affiliation with Natchez Shooters supply, but I love a bargain, so I thought I'd pass on the fact that they've got S&B 9mm 115 gr FMJ for $4.89/bos, .45 hardball for $8.25. If it's time to restock the ammo locker, that seems pretty good to me. I surfs a bit, and I haven't seen anything cheaper for quality practice stuff, YMMV. Enjoy -

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo deal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Damon
August 19, 2004, 10:28 PM
That sounds like a good deal to me.

Sport45
August 20, 2004, 02:47 PM
Around here (Houston) you can buy CCI Blazer 9mm FMJ at Academy for $3.86 a box. Everyday price.....

TarpleyG
August 20, 2004, 03:07 PM
Just FYI, C&R 'Dealers' can get Speer Lawman for about the same price ($8.93/50) at MidwayUSA.

Greg

Jim70
August 21, 2004, 03:54 PM
I noticed you live in NO VA so you might want to check out the Gander Mountain in Fredricksburg I got 250 round bulk box of UMC 9mm for about that price they also had it in .40 and .45.

mini14jac
August 23, 2004, 08:55 AM
By the time you add shipping, you can get Winchester White box at Walmart for the same, or less.

Besides Natchez won't sell to Tennesseeans.

wally
August 23, 2004, 09:06 AM
Besides Natchez won't sell to Tennesseeans.

What's the reason for this?

I understand lots of stuff can't be shipped to places like CA, MA, NJ, NY but last time I drove thru Tennessee it seemed every gas station sold fireworks and Dixie Gun works sold Kegs of black powder.

Black powder is real hard to get here, Pyrodex works fine for my percussion guns, but my Flintlock needs good old black powder.

--wally.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo deal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!