25NAA Guardian

PDA

Bob79
August 20, 2004, 01:12 PM
Have any of you guys been to the NAA website and looked at this pistol? I just did, don't know what to think though. Apparently its the same size and weight as the 32 model but fires the Corbon bottle-necked .25 round that is pretty hot stuff.

Same as the 32NAA concept I guess: Use next size up larger gun for the Corbon round like using the .380 model for the 32NAA Cor Bon round.

What do you guys think about this concept? So in a nutshell do you think the 25NAA is better than a standard .32 but not as good as a standard .380? Same for the 32NAA, do you think that is much better than a good .380 round?

Nonetheless, its interesting what NAA is doing.

If you enjoyed reading about "25NAA Guardian" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Double Naught Spy
August 20, 2004, 04:12 PM
According to Nov 2004 Combat Handguns, the gun consistently malfunctioned on the last round of the magazine.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97873

I see now that there is a 'fix' for the problem and it is with the mag.

MICHAEL T
August 21, 2004, 01:18 AM
Why not just get a 380. I don't see any real reason for these rounds and how many gun shops are gonna carry them. M.ore toys to spend money on I guess

If you enjoyed reading about "25NAA Guardian" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!