Quandry???

PDA

Omaha-BeenGlockin
August 20, 2004, 06:59 PM
Was thinking about trading off one of my OU shotguns----basically the fit is less than desirable and I have other OU's in the safe.

Went to the store the other day and found 3 possbible candidates for trade----if the shotty won't cover it ---there's always lay-a-way.

No real great need for any of these---but its always fun to get a new gun.

1. Sako 75 .270WSM------have 2 other Sako's but both are big magnum calibers----needless to say---I have special fondness for Sako bolt actions.

2. Kimber 84 Montana-----SOOOOOOO lightweight----they had a .243 but would probably order in a 7mm-08. All my other guns are pretty big and heavy.

3. Springfield SOCOM 16--or whatever they're calling it------the short new one---------price was a bit more than I've seen posted on here $1550------and the M1A I had----I didn't like at all-------but this one is pretty cool.

Which would you pick and why???

Could just hang on the the shotgun---but pretty much have got all the different types of guns I have any desire for. I originally went in looking for a Ruger SP101-----I hear good things----but its still a pretty big and heavy gun-----I'm a rifleman at heart----handguns are pretty much little pee shooters.----even though I own a few.

If you enjoyed reading about "Quandry???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
YammyMonkey
August 20, 2004, 07:51 PM
Sounds like you don't have any lightweight rifles, I'd go with the Kimber in that situation. They sound like really nice rifles.

If you enjoyed reading about "Quandry???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!