Vegas Vacation

PDA

pistolwhip
August 23, 2004, 10:24 PM
I just back from a trip to Las Vegas. My friends and I wanted to shoot some guns.

The hotel security guard told us about a new gun store and range. It was real close to the strip. It is called Discount Firearms. We shot an MP-5, Thompson 45, AK-47 and M-16. They had a few others, but we shot those four. They also had a full case of handguns to rent as well. Even had the new S&W 500 for rent.

It was a great place. Friendly people. Helpful staff in the range. Very safety conscience. It kind of reminds you of the old west with their wooden floor and western decor.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vegas Vacation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Valkman
August 24, 2004, 02:16 AM
Glad you had fun! Discount is a great place and they did just open that store. Before they were way out in Henderson, way to far away! Since I live here I joined Desert Sportsman's as it's way on the west side of Vegas, closer to where I live.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vegas Vacation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!