AWB consideration

PDA

Tree Rat
August 25, 2004, 08:50 AM
Considering the second worst scenario (the first being the ban gets extended in the last 5 days Congress is in session prior to September 13th), would acquiring previously marked LEO/Gov use only equipment after the ban susnsets present any risk if:

1. Kerry and his ilk win the Presidency and re-take the House and the Senate, most likely resulting in at least the attempt to re-legislate another ban of like or greater impact within say.....the first 6 months of the administration.

Or am I thinking too much?;)

Apologize in advance if you've seen this on other boards.

TR

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB consideration" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hillbilly
August 25, 2004, 08:58 AM
On Sept. 14, any LEO ONLY markings become completely meaningless.

The only way you'd be "in trouble" is if the Dims got control and wrote a retroactive ban, which, of course, many of them would looooooove to do.

Oh yeah, one more thing.......The fact that this is a concern at all to you should fill you with rage at the Democrats.....

Think about it.

The Democrats have so successfully demonized you as a gun owner, so successfully made you a paraiah that here you are, worrying if by complying with a stupid, senseless, idiotic law and waiting until after Sept. 13 before buying magazines that were designed to fit your gun originally, if you could still, potentially, possibly get into trouble with those same idiotic Democratic gun banners in case they decide you shouldn't have those magazines a few weeks after their first stupid, evil, idiotic law goes away.

That's a sad, sad state of affairs.

hillbilly

Tree Rat
August 25, 2004, 09:16 AM
Relax man........I have been civilly disobediant with the law since it's inception.

I call them F-Bans.;)

TR

If you enjoyed reading about "AWB consideration" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!