Post your favorite 50Caliber Fibs

PDA

45R
August 25, 2004, 07:32 PM
:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Post your favorite 50Caliber Fibs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sergeant Sabre
August 25, 2004, 11:16 PM
Not sure what you mean, but I think I have a good idea so I'll start:

If two guys are standing three feet apart and a .50 bullet goes between them, the air movement/suction created by that big bullet will rip thier arms off!!! :D

Is that the kind of stuff you were looking for?

MAURICE
August 25, 2004, 11:35 PM
.50 BMG is only lethal out to a mile. :rolleyes:
I think some of our snipers in the sandbox would disagree.

Burt Blade
August 26, 2004, 12:46 AM
Fifty caliber fib?

"I believe in limited government" - Any politician.

mete
August 26, 2004, 01:47 AM
Kerry's comments on having to use a 50 bmg to shot people in Viet Nam. I guess shooting people with 7.62 or 5.56 is ok...Sorry I don't have the exact quote.

50 Freak
August 26, 2004, 02:57 AM
50 cals are the weapon of choice for gangbangers and terrorists according to our revered politicians here in Kali:banghead:

Apparently gangbangers love to hang a 5 foot long 30-40 pound rifle out of their Honda Civics to do drive bys and terrorists hide the rifles up their butts as so not to set off the metal detectors at airports and use them in hijackings.

Okay, how about....once this one guy was telling me how he carried a 50 cal M-60 in Vietnam. I asked him if he meant a M-60 in 308 or a M2 in 50 cal.... nope, he insists it was a M-60 in 50 cal. Must have been some good hashish over there.:D

August 26, 2004, 03:14 AM
Can be used to shoot down satellites in orbit...:D :D

>SHOCK<^>WAVE<
August 26, 2004, 03:36 AM
MY dad was at Fort Knox pistol range and his buddy who's full of crap all the time. Said a stray 50 cal hit the ground and bounced up his pants leg and burned him making him think something was stinging him.:rolleyes:

Guess what ?

he told the truth for once and my dad saw the bullet fall out of his pants as he did a wild snake dance trying to remove the stinging critter. :neener:

otomik
August 26, 2004, 07:59 AM
my dad saw the bullet fall out of his pants as he did a wild snake dance trying to remove the stinging critter.
hmm, bragging rights, "I was hit by a .50 caliber bullet, it really stung but other than that i was fine"

of course I agree with Ted Kennedy, .50 is for pussy girly men, real macho rambo types bust open tanks every weekend with .30-30, followed up by a few pints at the local irish pub and a drunken ride through the countryside with their sexy blonde secretary by their side and oops (http://www.gfsnet.org/msweb/sixties/chappaquiddick.html).

mhdishere
August 26, 2004, 10:20 AM
Last week a rep from NY (I think she's the one who's husband was killed on the LIRR back when, she ran for office on sympathy and gun control) was in the newspapers calling for a federal ban on "50 caliber sniper rifles". She said they could be used by terrorists to shoot down airplanes.

Hint, ANYTHING that pokes a hole in an airliner at altitude is gonna cause a BIG problem. If anyone can hit an airliner that's a mile in the air and travelling hundreds of miles an hour with a rifle....

HankB
August 26, 2004, 10:30 AM
The Desert Eagle, an easily concealable Israeli sniper assault pistol, is the weapon of choice for criminals. It is made to take a fifty caliber round . . . Allied fighter aircraft have been using fifty caliber rounds to shoot down enemy fighter planes since World War II. You can stop a tank with this warfighting ammunition! Guns like this have no place in civilian hands, and should be banned . . . if not for you, then for the children.

FPrice
August 26, 2004, 10:31 AM
"Honey, I really don't want one of those awful .50 caliber rifles and I don't plan to buy one in the future."

:D

keeperofthehills
August 26, 2004, 10:36 AM
heard a gun shop ninja say once ...
" oh yeah the .50 AE Desert Eagle is actually used by the Israli army for a light anti-tank weapon. "

If you would have watched my eyes, you could see the thought train de-rail. :rolleyes:

along with:

ive heard of BGs taking .45s to the head and keep coming.

what can you expect, he was carring a glock
:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Post your favorite 50Caliber Fibs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!