Case Trimmer

PDA

Ktulu
September 2, 2004, 10:38 AM
A while back my dad bought some dies and components so a buddy of his could handload some rifle cartridges for him. My dad recently got the stuff back and now he wants me to load his stuff on my press. I told him we need a case trimmer. He said buy one and he'll pay for it. So I need a case trimmer. I want to get something good but I don't want to give my dad a heart attack when he sees the bill.

What's the best case trimmer I can get at a reasonable cost?

If you enjoyed reading about "Case Trimmer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
petrel800
September 2, 2004, 12:36 PM
I have been using the Lee System with the locking stud that turns your electric drill into a case trimmer. Pretty cheep and has worked pretty well so far.

swifter
September 2, 2004, 02:46 PM
Sinclair Tnternational has the Possum Creek Quick Trimmer, similar to the Lee, but made of real metal, works really well for me.:D

Tom

Phattitude
September 3, 2004, 06:54 PM
I have a redding case trimmer and it seems to work well, Im kind of a newbie also so I guess I wouldnt know if it didnt work well, P

http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/138104

woody1
September 3, 2004, 08:11 PM
RCBS - somebody has to say it. I've had one for 30 years or so and it's still ticking...er.. trimming. I've even rigged it up to a 1/3 horse motor. Kind of overkill, but it works. Regards, Woody

If you enjoyed reading about "Case Trimmer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!