Going to Chicago,on the 13th...

PDA

Ed
September 2, 2004, 05:39 PM
I found out that I have a meeting in Chicago on the 13-14th of Sept. I have been waiting a LONG time for the 14th. And I don't think that they will let me do the" snap together ceremony" there. I'll get back on the 15th. Of all the STUPID times and places to have a meeting:fire:

Oh well. Kinda like doing Christmas in January instead of December.

Yes I know that to some of you the date won't change anything, and I don't mean to sound whiney, Just find it kinda ironic for me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to Chicago,on the 13th..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cracked butt
September 2, 2004, 05:49 PM
Sounds ironic alright. Have fun there :cool:

Jeff White
September 2, 2004, 09:29 PM
Ed if you're driving and coming up I57 from Arkansas, stop by here. I'll hold it for you while you're in Chicago and we can put it together on your way back through on the 14th. I have no postban to assemble into a legal one, but I guess I could let an unauthorized person shoot my Colt LE Carbine...

Jeff - 3 minutes off I57

Ed
September 3, 2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks Jeff, unfortunataly I'll be flying into O'hare. I guess I'll have to wait for the return. Or I could try to talk my wife through removal and switch of a M1A FS....NAH....

If you enjoyed reading about "Going to Chicago,on the 13th..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!