1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble finding the right lower reciever

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by SirSavage, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. SirSavage

    SirSavage Member

    I'm having trouble finding an AR lower with perforations(not sure what to call them) on the front. where I find my off hand tended to go when I shot them.

    So right off the bat, does magpul make lowers. All I can find on google is ones for airsoft riffles (toys that look real) and I thought I first saw this on a magpul

    The only other place I've been able to find it is on a Frankford Arsenal.

    So do any others make lowers with this perferation.

    I'll include a pic so you can see what I'm talking about.

    Attached Files:

  2. SirSavage

    SirSavage Member

    found it, It's pictured under their gallery but isn't in their products section so I guess I'll be calling them tomarrow.

    Here it is; note the 4th and 5th pics

  3. Hoppy590

    Hoppy590 Well-Known Member

  4. SirSavage

    SirSavage Member

    Why thank you vary much hoppy

Share This Page