1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding Enfield magazine

Discussion in 'Rifle Country' started by Jeff F, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Jeff F

    Jeff F New Member

    I've got a couple of #4 Enfields .303 British caliber. Does anyone know where or if I can get a couple of 4 round magazines so these rifles can legally be used for hunting. Thanks - J
  2. Story

    Story New Member

  3. ArmedBear

    ArmedBear New Member

    ...or block it. Just cut something like wood or plastic to fit under the follower. In most states, I think that'd be legal, as long as it can't be removed without disassembling the magazine. Check your DFG/DNR/whatever the fishcops are called where you live.:p
  4. Jeff F

    Jeff F New Member

    Thanks guys.
  5. marty1

    marty1 New Member

    check your local laws again; where I am the 4 round rule is only for semi-auto hunting rifles; repeaters (bolt/lever) are not included.

Share This Page