1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there such a thing as this holster?

Discussion in 'Handguns: Holsters and Accessories' started by orienteeer, Dec 1, 2012.

  1. orienteeer

    orienteeer Well-Known Member

    to holster a little keltec .380, i'd like to wear it on my left hip, grip facing forward, to draw across my body with my right hand. this means the pistol would be horizontal, & parallel to my belt. most every thing i've seen involves drawing upward. suggestions? thanks.
  2. Centurian22

    Centurian22 Well-Known Member

    Try here:


    They have different stages of DIY holster. Posibly a stage 1 or 2 where you form the kydex or drill your own holes would allow you to accomplish your goals?
  3. dbp

    dbp Well-Known Member

  4. TAKtical

    TAKtical Well-Known Member

    Horizontal crossdraw? Thats a new one. Doubt you will find anything like that for the keltec. Im sure you could get a custom holster maker to put something like that together for you.
  5. JTQ

    JTQ Well-Known Member

  6. orienteeer

    orienteeer Well-Known Member

    thanks, all!

Share This Page